Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Grammy Awards

I'm only paying attention to the movie categories, so here we go (I hear someone named Taylor was the queen of music last night, however that might be...)


BEST ORIGINAL SCORE SOUNDTRACK:
Up- Michael Giacchino

BEST INSTRUMENTAL COMPOSITION (Film):
Up- Michael Giacchino- "Married Life," the beautiful prologue-- you're lying if you didn't cry through that.

BEST ORIGINAL SONG:
"Jai Ho," Slumdog Millionaire-- that stupid song is still winning awards after irritating me so much last year-- boo! And it was against Bruce Springstein's "The Wrestler" and Karen O.'s song from Where the Wild Things Are....ugh!

I post this just because I hope the bountifully talented Mr. Giacchino gets the right recognition for Up. I love his scores for The Incredibles, WALL-E, and "Lost." I think he's probably in the lead to, with the Golden Globe win.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...