- Water for Elephants- Depression-era romantic epic set around a traveling circus, adapted from the bestselling novel by Sarah Gruen. Stars Robert Pattinson, Reese Witherspoon and Christoph Waltz. I'd have a bit more faith in this utterly cinematic looking feature perhaps with better casting and a director like Baz Luhrmann-- just an idea! Yet, I'm sure the one-emotion (bland staring) that Pattinson has honed and director of I Am Legend are good too.
- Madea's Big Happy Family- Wow, it's been seven months since the last Tyler Perry production (For Colored Girls), feels like the longest gap since he started churning out his tragic\comic soap operas. I swear this one came out already; either way it might be the last saving grace for a decent opening weekend until summer officially bangs us on the heads.
- African Cats- The latest Disneynature film, just in time for Earth Day.
- The Greatest Movie Ever Sold- Morgan Spurlock, the prankster documentarian of Super Size Me returns with the first movie ever paid for by advertisements. I saw it last night (more to come later.)
- Incendies- Nominated for foreign language feature by this years Oscars, this Canadian film focuses puts a family mystery right in the heart of Middle Eastern country.