Friday, December 11, 2009

Best Visual Effects




Here are the 14 semi-finalists vying for the visual effects Academy Award:

  • 2012
  • Angels & Demons
  • Avatar
  • Coraline
  • Disney's A Christmas Carol
  • District 9
  • G-Force
  • G.I. The Rise of Cobra
  • Harry Potter & the Half-Blood Prince
  • Sherlock Holmes
  • Terminator: Salvation
  • Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
  • Watchmen
  • Where the Wild Things Are

My hunch is the three eventual nominees will be 2012, Avatar and Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen, with Avatar winning the thing-- how could it not. Still I'm happy that some of my favorites Where the Wild Things Are and District 9 made it to the next round, it likely won't go anywhere, but I can dream...I can dream!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...