Thursday, December 27, 2007

Awesome Movie Quotes of 2007

"She got the itch...if she don't get dick..she go craazzzy!"
-Black Snake Moan (Reverend R.L)

"You...Murderer of Love!"
-Dan in Real Life (Cara Burns)

"I don't even know what the word melodramatic means."
-Enchanted (Prince Edward)

"Play your early stuff!"
-I'm Not There (Jude Quinn)

"Yeah, I'm a legend. You know, they call me the cautionary whale"
-Juno (Juno MacGuff)

"You better pay for that pee-stick when you're done with it! Don't think it's yours just because you marked it with your urine."
-Juno (Rollo)

"It's not herpes if it's everywhere"
-Knocked Up (Jason)

"Your eyes went all quiet."
-Lucky You (Billy Offer)

"Call it, Friendo."
-No Country For Old Men (Anton Chigurh)

"I like boys now"
-The Simpsons Movie (Ralph)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...